Excellent customer service
Customers are the soul of our business, so we make sure they are treated with respect, always with a smile. Our staff takes the necessary time to understand your individual needs, to be able to serve you in the best way in each case. We strive to transform each interaction into a lasting good impression, because we are interested in serving you again and again.
We offer a quiet stay in comfortable rooms, in a privileged location from where the view is wonderful, we have nice common areas. Our guests are treated with the kindness, warmth and care of a group of collaborators coordinated by the owners, who will make you feel like at home.
Enjoy Pacific Foods
We offer a varied and healthy menu that includes fresh fish and vegetables from the garden.
Different areas to enjoy
Wide and cozy social areas, from where you can enjoy the best view … the stunning Pacific Ocean and its unparalleled sunrises and sunsets. Ideal spaces to enjoy a pleasant get-together with the other guests, perhaps accompanied by the drink of your predilection.
Recommendations when preparing the trip to Nuquí
- You can not miss in the luggage:
- Identity document at hand
- Photographic camera
- Medicines for personal use
- Hand-held flashlight
- Repellent and anti-solar
- Light clothing for warm weather, shorts, cotton T-shirts, sweatshirt or comfortable pants, raincoat, caps or hats for the sun.
- Water shoes, tennis or boots that can get wet . To make trips through the jungle it is advisable to have pantaneras boots
- Sandals or shoes for walking on the beach
- Backpack or small suitcase to carry on the back
- Sealable bag to store your electronic devices to insulate them from moisture
The energy that we use in Pacific Lodge is Renewable Energy (Solar), therefore we request your collaboration to load the electronic equipment during the day; since at night the accumulated energy is only used for the lighting of the house, otherwise the batteries are discharged and we are left without lighting.
It is essential to include a flashlight in your luggage.
Keep in mind that there are no ATMs or banks available in the area, and neither can make payments by credit card; You must carry the necessary cash from your city of origin